Monday, March 27, 2006

ChickenpitzA frases I

a darle vuelo a la hilacha
to give flight to the filament

arre with which it sweeps
arre con la que barre

who cries when they give bread to him?
a quién le dan pan que llore?

it comes of nuts
viene de nuez

but put you
pero pon tú

with the jesus in the mouth
con el jesús en la boca

to more not power
a más no poder

go to no more
ir a no más

i go to my little tree
voy a mi arbolito

no body is a little golden coin
nadie es monedita de oro

a ojo de buen cubero
to eye of good man cube

that moper
esa fregadera

you are going to me to leave whereupon to Chuchita they bagged it
me vas a salir con que a Chuchita la bolsearon

good know what mood
bien sabe qué modo

what mushroom?
¿qué hongo?

he's flour from another sack
él es harina de otro costal

of little mother
de poca madre

who knows what fart
quién sabe qué pedo

with a little care
con cuidadito

it beats me
me late

it beats me chocolat
me late chocolate

it falls me
me cae

more than nothing
más que nada

I bring hauls
traigo jale

sons!
hijos!

we bring a little subject slope
traemos un asuntito pendiente

you lined yourself
alíniese

not to the case
ni al caso

equal and yes, equal and no
igual y si, igual y no

the wave goes away to me
se me va la onda

i am waved
estoy ondeado

see how you are?
ves cómo eres?

you passed very male goat
te pasaste bien cabrón

you passed yourself of spear
te pasaste de lanza

you pass in trues
te pasas de veras

there is the detail
ahí está el detalle

what a great detail
qué detallazo

no more by no leave
no más por no dejar

to more not to can
a más no poder

like not wanting the thing
como no queriendo la cosa

don't punctures suck its
no pinches mames

soups
sopas

without owing nor fearing it
ni debiéndola ni temiéndola

hear the water
oi el agua

to egg!!!
a huevo!!!

it was good soft
estuvo bien suave

give of yes
dar de sí

good big male goat
bien cabrón

the sleeve of the dead
como

what a father!
qué padre!
what a priest! qué padre!

the sleeve of the dead

well fart, well father
bien pedo, bien padre

whistling in the hill
chiflando en la colina

making oneself of the fat sight
haciéndose de la vista gorda

what best?
¿qué mejor?

that this or the other...
es esto, o lo otro

yet I tell you...
ya te digo...

already i tell you...
ya te digo...

don't get inside with that mother
no te metas con esa madre

tainting the camote's waters
tanteándole el agua a los camotes

very to the order
muy a la orden

aunt cover
tapa tía
uncle cover
tapa tío

don't lose the rate

get fresh to me
pónteme fresco

If God give us license
si Dios nos da licencia

God does't want it
Dios no lo quiera

yes you...
si tú...

you walk wanting
andas queriendo

that your mouth wil be turned into pork rinds
que la boca se te haga chicharrón

no me salen las cuentas
they do not leave the accounts to me

bien, bien mal
good, good bad

ahí nos vidrios
there us glasses

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home